|Total income up to €50,000
|Total income between €50,000 - €150,000
|Total income between €150,000 - €300,000
|Total income between €300,000 - €500,000
|Total income above €500,000
If available, please upload your annual report or any other documents to support your membership application.
IDEA's Vision, Mission and Values
IDEA’s vision is of a world based on global justice, solidarity, equality and sustainability. Development education is an essential process that empowers people to create this better world. For IDEA, development education is an educational process that increases awareness and understanding of the global challenges we face.
Our mission is to work with our members to promote, support and enhance development education throughout the island of Ireland. We will achieve this by:
- Acting as a representative voice of Ireland’s development education sector; and
- Encouraging shared learning and improving standards of practice within the development education sector.
The values underpinning IDEA’s work include:
- Critical engagement in, and with, our increasingly interdependent world
- Creative thinking to challenge global inequalities
- Open-mindedness towards difference
- Engagement with diverse perspectives on the shared development of our world
- Honesty, respect and solidarity.
IDEA reserves the right to revoke membership in the event of a member failing to act in accordance with the spirit of IDEA's vision, mission and values or carrying out activities that could be considered to bring IDEA and its members into disrepute, or damage IDEA's reputation.